Sample Confirmation Email (for Property Manager's to send to customer)
Written by Jonny Gordon Monday, 19 August 2019 11:32
Dear <CUSTOMER NAME>,
I can confirm the booking of the <NAME OF APARTMENT> apartment for the period <BOOKING DATES>, <NUMBER OF NIGHTS> for <NUMBER OF GUESTS>.
Total cost - <£000.00>, deposit received - <£000.00>, balance <£000.00> due by <DUE BY DATE> (see step 3. for payment methods).
Your booking reference is <BOOKING REFERENCE NUMBER>. Please quote this on any correspondence.
If there is any aspect of your trip you would like assistance with prior to your arrival please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the various details of your booking and important instructions. e.g. Access arrangements.
1. Full address of property booked.
2. Balance payment methods.
3. Contact information.
4. Access instructions and arrangement.
5. Arrival time information
6. Departure time and late departures.
7. Security deposit
8. Key terms of booking.
1. <NAME OF PROPERTY>, <ADDRESS OF PROPERTY>. (You can paste this post code directly into googlemap if you wish to view a map that has the property location marked, Edinburgh's main train station (Waverley) and airport drop off point).
2.To use a credit card via PAYPAL please go to the balance payment page here <LINK TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT> it can also be done directly via a PAYPAL account at www.paypal.com by sending a payment to the email address <ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS>. If you choose a direct paypal payment please send a quick email saying so also quoting your booking reference. Alternatively our bank details are below if you wish to pay by bank transfer: <NAME OF BANK>, <SORT CODE>, <ACCOUNT NUMBER>, <NAME OF BANK ACCOUNT>.
3. Your contact throughout your visit will be <NAME OF PROPERTY MANAGER>, their mobile number is <ENTER MOBILE NUMBER> and home no. <ENTER HOME NUMBER>, please retain this throughout your visit in the event of an emergency or you simply need to contact him. Please ensure you are familiar with all the details of the apartment you have booked by reading it's particular pages on the website.
4. We always do a "meet & greet" at the apartments. We feel it is more courteous and welcoming to our guests if we are there to meet you and show around the apartment and answer any questions you might have. If you have not already done so, please get in touch near to your arrival day and provide an approximate arrival time ? Please email <ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS>. Failure to do this could unfortunately result in you being delayed access as we might be engaged elsewhere in the city at the time when you show up at the apartment unannounced. However, as you are probably well aware there can always be delays with travel. I would therefore be obliged if you could call <PROPERTY MANAGER'S NAME> on their mobile phone when you are about 1 hour from Edinburgh if travelling by road or rail or call them after you have retrieved your luggage at Edinburgh airport and are about to leave to come into the city. They can then time the rendezvous with you at the apartment very accurately.
5. Entry to the apartment is from 14:00 onwards, however, please note that arrivals after 19:00 will incur a late arrival fee of 15 pounds for unsociable hours. Earlier entry can perhaps be arranged but is completely subject to being convenient to <PROPERTY MANAGER'S NAME> and if there is a departure at your chosen apartment that day ? As they are unlikely to know their schedule until a few days before, please contact them then to see if this can be arranged ? If you are earlier than 14:00 on your day of arrival, it is always worth contacting <PROPERTY MANAGER'S NAME> as they will always endeavour to give you access as soon as possible.
6. The latest departure time is 10 am, however, a guaranteed later departure (up to 20:00) can be arranged for a fee of 50% of the daily rate for that day but please note this is subject to no existing booking arriving that day already. Please check the website availability calendar by going to the description page and clicking "book now".
7. Please ensure on your arrival that you have the refundable secuirty/key deposit of 100 UK pounds or 150 Euros or 150 US dollars in cash for the apartment.
8. Key terms being all apartments are strictly non-smoking and we do not allow pets. Full terms & conditions can be provided on request.
Thank you for your business.
<ENTER YOUR NAME>