Help & FAQs for owners
Property Name Change
We want you to think we're the bee's knees!
We do this by:
- Investing a large amount of time and money into marketing our sites, to ensure that we are targeting the best type of customers at the best time of the year
- Developing our websites and the software behind it to ensure that our customers find our sites easy to use, informative and provide them with all the properties and services they expect
- Employ a team who specialise in providing excellent customer service and converting enquiries into bookings
- This all helps us send you a high level of bookings with high quality customers, when you want them most!
So why has the name of my property been changed?
If Reserve customers can go on to the internet and find your property to book elsewhere, your number of bookings with us will go down and you won't think we're the bee's knees anymore!
- With all new properties we need to ensure that the name you have chosen is not the same as a property we are currently advertising on one of our websites
- If you have included your address in the property name, we will change this for security reasons. As we have an online booking system we don't want to highlight when a property is empty next to its address!
- We also check that the name you have chosen is not the same as the name on your personal website (for the reasons above)
- We also check that the name you have chosen is not the same as the name on any websites you may also be advertising your property with (for the reasons above)