Help & FAQs for owners

Processing balance payments

We process your deposit payment (25% of the booking) for you. But in most situations you will need to process the remaining balance (75%). You request this payment directly from the guest.

The usual methods of accepting this payment are:

  • Bank transfer
  • Cheque
  • PayPal
  • Credit card/debit card over the phone or via the web

Some property managers may accept payment on arrival. However, we would strongly advise against this.


Anyone can sign-up to a PayPal account (, although you may want to register as a business and pay a monthly fee if you want to accept credit and debit cards with PayPal. The fees with PayPal do tend to be quite high.

Credit/debit card payments

To accept these (without using PayPal) you will need to have a payment gateway provider and a merchant account. Some companies (e.g. can provide both for you. This will allow you to accept payments over the phone and (if you have a system set up) over the internet.

Sending the payment to you

As with all other funds we hold for property managers, we are not able to send the money to you until the stay has been completed. This is a limitation imposed on us by the banks we work with, for fraud prevention reasons.

For any payments we process on your behalf, the money will be with you by the 10th of the month following the guests departure. In the case of a full balance being paid, this will be the entire balance of the booking (minus our commission).

Visit our Help for Owners section to find out a range of useful info for property owners.

Reserve Apartments logo

By booking through the Reserve Apartments website you can enjoy exclusive benefits such as:

  • Flexible Check In and Out
  • Best Rate Guaranteed For Reserve Collection Properties
  • Free Wifi


Find a place to stay