2 apartments in Edinburgh found
Rated 100% based on 4 reviews.
- Sleeps 4 (+0)
- 2 Bedroom(s)
- Ground floor
Try increasing the length of your stay e.g. search for 3 nights instead of 2, or 7 nights instead of 5, etc. Many properties have a minimum length of stay during busy periods and weekends. Searching for longer stays can give you more results and better value for money.
Let us do all the hard work for you and use our group booking service. We work on your behalf to get you a great deal on group accommodation by working with apartment providers across the city.
Still no luck?
We will still do our best to help. We often have properties that aren't online that could be great for you.
Call us on 0131 510 0201 or drop us an email.
Holiday Accommodation in Edinburgh
With culture, entertainment and historical charm on every corner, there are many reasons to take an Edinburgh city break in Scotland's most beautiful city.
The perfect holiday destination for travelling families, groups or couples to get away from it all, Edinburgh allows visitors to soak up the very best of Scotland's exquisite landscape scenery whilst enjoying the local attractions each has to offer.
So whilst you're there why don't you spoil yourself by staying in a luxury holiday apartment? Reserve Apartments provide a range of accommodation options to rent in Edinburgh for all sizes of travelling parties, providing you with your own unique slice of luxury, privacy and home comforts. With our wide variety of holiday apartments you can choose from a range of holiday options including a long or short stay such as a romantic weekend break.
Our city centre Edinburgh short stay apartments in particular are perfectly located for a weekend or short break. With iconic attractions close by, you will discover why this walkable city is considered by millions to be the perfect location for a short city weekend away.
With a wide variety of apartment and bedrooms options on offer, our accommodation provides all the necessary amenities including WiFi, Washing Machines and even a Gym and Games Room in some cases. From 1 bedroom all the way up to 16 bedrooms we have an exceptional range of private home stays which provide you with the privacy of home and the benefit of having luxury resort amenities on your door step. And if it's a sea view or roof terrace you're after, don't worry we've got that covered as well!
Where to visit on your Edinburgh short stay break
- Discover the hidden alleyways (or Closes) which weave through historical buildings of the Old Town. Our favourite is Advocate's Close which leads from The Royal Mile, but there are many here, with hidden squares and tiny lanes. Even the locals don't know about these, and yet we have short stay apartments for your break in Edinburgh.
- Discover the Whisky tour in The Scotch Whisky Experience on the Royal Mile. There are a variety of different tours and experiences which show you how the whisky develops its distinctive flavours, as well as tasting sessions.
- The area around Grey Friars Bobby is filled with historical buildings, including some of our gorgeous short let homes, but none with a story which warms the heart as much as the faithful dog Bobby. This Skye Terrier loyally stayed by his owners grave for 14 years after his death. Don't be tempted to rub his nose though, as it's being rubbed away.
- Take the train from Waverly Station across the river to North Queensferry. You'll pass over the Forth of Firth, on the iconic UNESCO Forth Bridge opened in 1890. And while you're enjoying the experience, you can look over the newer bridges, the 1964 Forth Road Bridge (not open for cars), and the newer Queensferry Crossing, which opened in 2017, and is the world's longest three-tower, cable-stayed bridge. If you're keen, you can walk across the Forth Road Bridge back to the gorgeous coastal village of South Queensferry on the public pathway.
- No short break in Edinburgh is complete without a tour of the hidden vaults which criss cross under the city for an insight into Edinburghs grizzly history. There are a variety of tours across the day and into the evening, covering ghosts, murder and a touch of the plague. Guaranteed to educate, entertain, and scare, just a little.
- Climb the Gothic tower named after Sir Walter Scott, the Scott Monument for a view over the new town and the old town. This isn't for the faint-hearted, there are 287 steps to the tip of the spire, but it's worth the effort.
- For a relaxing weekend break in Edinburgh, walk through the Princes Street Gardens, looking out for the newly restored Ross fountain from 1872 below the castle and Wojtek, the Soldier Bear from the second world war, which has been located in a reminder of the beauty of peace and unity.
Our Edinburgh Short Stay Apartments
When you're looking for an Edinburgh weekend apartment, or planning a short break during the week, you'll need a gorgeous home in a central location. Don't waste a minute chasing taxis and buses to get you to the historical attractions of the city!
Our holiday homes are located in the Old Town, New town and historical centre of Edinburgh. When you're planning your holiday in Edinburgh, take a look at our stunning flats, located in the heart of the city.
We take care to put all the comforts of your own home in our Edinburgh short stay apartments, perfect for resting weary legs before you head out to sample some of our award-winning restaurants.
Get in touch if you'd like advice on which of our short let apartments is best for your short break in Edinburgh, we're here to help.
Holiday Apartments Available Throughout Edinburgh
If you don't like all the hustle and bustle of the Edinburgh city centre you can stay in those areas slightly further afield such as Morningside & Stockbridge which also offer plenty to do such as markets, theatres and restaurants. Don't worry about transport because with an abundance of relatively inexpensive options such as buses, trains and trams and the slightly more expensive taxis you're more than covered for getting around.
Your best chance for good weather is as you'd expect around summer time however don't forget that the Edinburgh International Festival is on during the month of August so book well in advance! When it comes time to book your holiday accommodation, opt for the luxury option with Reserve Apartments for an unforgettable time away with friends or family.
- Dishwasher (2)
- Fridge (2)
- Oven (2)
- Cot/ Travel cot (2)
- High chair (2)
- Iron / Ironing board (1)
- Washing machine (1)
- Tumble dryer (1)