Work at Reserve
Written by Gareth Thomas Wednesday, 09 September 2015 10:20
We’re looking for someone enthusiastic and self-motivated to join our small team in Edinburgh.
About Reserve Apartments
We provide holiday apartments across Edinburgh & Glasgow. We started 8 years ago. Since then we’ve grown to provide hundreds of properties via our website, including 70+ properties that we exclusively manage.
We take great pride in what we do. Providing an excellent service for guests (from enquiry, to booking, and during their stay), as well as providing a fantastic return on investment for our clients, the owners of the holiday apartments.
- You would need to enjoy working in a small team. This isn’t for everyone, but we love it.
- It’s important that you are able to motivate yourself and manage your workload. Sometimes you’ll be working alone, but you’ll always be busy.
- You need to be confident when speaking to people on the phone. We like to make ourselves available for guests and clients to chat whenever they want.
- We only use Apple computers, but experience of Apple products isn’t essential. We can show you the ropes.
- There is the option to work flexible or remote hours in future, if that would be of interest.
About the job
Your job will involve being our first point of contact (by email and phone) for guests and clients. You would be helping people to use our website, finding answers to their questions, assisting them in deciding which property to book for an upcoming visit, and more. As we’re only small, everybody tends to do everything. So pretty soon you’ll be involved in a variety of projects on top of your usual day-to-day tasks (making improvements to the website, managing property information across our other marketing channels, creating/sending guest newsletters, writing blog posts, etc.).
Our office is open 6 days a week, so ideally we would be looking for someone who could work Tuesday to Saturday.
Come and work with us
If you’re interested, and your application was successful, we'll contact you to arrange a quick interview by phone or, ideally, in person. We would follow this up with a trial morning or afternoon, to give us a better opportunity to show you what we do and how we work.
Salary: Negotiable, starting at £12,500.00
Hours: Full-time (35 hours per week)
Location: Our office in Edinburgh's West End (Rutland Square)